It’s been quite some time since the last time I posted anything on my blog. So, I’m not sure where to start or what to write for the matter. So, I guess I’ll start with the big news:
I graduated from college!
That took a while to finally sink in, to be honest! I’m a responsible adult now, with commitments and responsibilities and all that. Can you believe it? I won’t be pulling anymore all nighters or worrying about grades! No more research papers! No more staying in uni till midnight to finish a project! No more 7 hours studio! No more studying during breaks! No more fighting over courses! No more walking around like zombies …. No more classes!
To be completely frank with you, a few months back, just the idea of actually graduating freaked the hell out me. My mind was clouded with fear of what would come after? what if I couldn’t find a job? what if this and what if that..
Now however, I find myself excited and determined to grow everyday and become the best version of myself. The day I walked down the stage to receive my diploma, I knew deep down that this new chapter would be the scariest and the toughest, yet also the most exciting one! I knew that this is the time to finally let go and push myself beyond my comfort zone.
So, I have a list of goals in mind that I will achieve by the end of this year (hopefully):
- I will give it my all and word hard every day to enhance my career and double my achievements.
- I will create a balance in my life and make every day count.
- I will let go of all the fears and irrational worries that held me back for years.
- I will get out of my comfort zone (by force).
- I will grow with each and every day.
- I will apply these goals for the rest of my life.
** Stay tuned for another list in 2018. That’s it for now, unless I remember anything else lol.